FABIEN PERSICO FOUNDER AND CEO OF URBAN FARM COMPANY - INTERVIEW FOR FRENCH 3 TV CHANNELClick to check!
What is Growy LED?
Growy LED is a special lighting based on advanced LED technology designed to support plant growth. LED lamps can be used for growbox (as growbox LED), plant growth stimulation or as light for plant growth (especially for cannabis grow).
Growy fixtures from Neonica company, significantly increases vegetative growth, boosts flowering and budding. LED agriculture light saves up to 80% electricity consumption in relation to traditionally used sodium lamp (HPS) or metal halide. LED light for plant growth is especially using for cannabis grow.
Features and benefits
- Very high energy efficiency of up to 80%. Generates an optimized spectrum of light only in the PAR that supports every phase of growth in each plant.
- Specially selected LED sequence enriched in 430-453 nm and 642-662 nm wavelegth to suit perfectly the needs of plants on the chlorophyll "A" and "B".
- Unprecedented performance: up to 90% of the emitted light is used by the plant by eliminating "idle spectrum" which is not the plants need.
- SELF COOLING - specially designed housing with anodized aviation aluminum alloy does not require active cooling by fans, reduces energy requirements and extends the lamp life up to at least 10 years of continuous use.
- LEDs do not emit much heat radiation so that the lamp can be installed very close to plants without having to worry about their condition.
- Working at a much lower temperature Growy LED fixtures drastically decrease the consumption of water needed to grow.
- Growy LED uses specially dedicated OSRAM LEDs which guarantees maintanace-free use and high quality product.
- The possibility of using different focusing optics allows for individual adjustment of Growy LED to a specific culture.
- No emission of harmful ultraviolet radiation. No mercury, cadmium and lead.
- Growy LED is entirely designed and manufactured in Poland.
Family of products
LED growy in relation to traditional lighting solution achieve much better results and much better help ... faster and harder the plants an vegetate. Owners may turn crops benefit from lower electricity bills, shorter growing season, better harvest and a decrease in the use of expensive chemicals. Compared to traditional lighting sources that need to be replaced in a short time - a few years of maintenance-free use of LED lamps growy would be an advantage.
How does it work?
Everything is based on a specially selected LEDs from OSRAM and appropriate selection of the wavelength of maximum adjusted to the needs of the plants. Maximum absorption of two the most common chlorophylls are 430 and 662 nm for chlorophyll "A" and 453 and 642 nm for chlorophyll "B". Crop lighting intensity is measured using a special instrument fitophotometra, which monitors the intensity of illumination of the plants in the spectrum PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation). Using a spectrometer can measure the spectrum distribution of lamps and by comparing them. In fact, it may be that the sodium lamp of 600W HPS is less efficient than growy LED 200W, because the spectrum of HPS, sodium vapor lamp PAR only slightly overlaps with the demand plants in photosynthesis and chlorophyll for photosynthesis peaks A and B are in a different part of the spectrum that generates HPS lamps. In short, a large part of the energy is consumed to generate the so-called. "idle spectrum" which is absolutely neutral for the production of photosynthesis. Therefore, there can only suggest the indication PAR with fitophotometru. It is also necessary to compare the spectrum efficiency of the lamp relative to the peak and maximum values necessary for the production of chlorophyll A and B.
The demand for lighting plant is housed in two major areas of the visible spectrum of light
- 430 - 453 nm In this respect, there is chlorophyll absorption peak and a strong influence on photosynthesis, which promotes the growth of vegetation and rooting.
- 642 - 662 nm The range of red light. The high absorption of chlorophyll. The most significant influence on photosynthesis. Promotes flowering and budding.
SPECTRUM OF GROWY LED LIGHT IN RELATION TO DEMAND FOR CHLOROPHYLL "A" i "B"
SPECTRUM OF (HPS) LAMP IN RELATION TO DEMAND FOR CHLOROFIL "A" i "B"
Agricultural light, cannabis grow led lamps, cannabis led lamp, growbox, growbox led, horticultural led light, led agriculture light, led lamps for cannabis, light for plant growth, medical marijuana led grow lights, plant grow luminaire, plant growth stimulation.